- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Healthy for Life is sponsoring a walking challenge for all faculty and staff of Missouri S&T. This eight-week challenge has participants put their steps together to achieve 100,000,000 steps.
The challenge details:
- The challenge lasts July 4 to Aug. 29
- Free and open to all faculty and staff
- Eligible for Tier 2 points in the 2016 Wellness Incentive
- Weekly raffle drawing for prizes
- Healthy for Life will donate $500 to Staff Council for staff appreciation events if S&T reaches 100 million steps
To sign up:
- Log in to the Healthy for Life Wellness Portal, powered by Cerner.
- Create a Wellness Portal account, if you don’t have one already (for assistance, check out this User Guide)
- Once logged in, find the “Walking Challenge” banner on the dashboard, then click on the “sign up” button.
Incentive-eligible employees can earn 50 points toward the 2016 Wellness Incentive by tracking 280,000 steps (5,000 daily average).
Don’t have a step tracker? Discounted Fitbits are available at the University of Missouri campus store and may be eligible for a rebate. For additional details, visit the Million Step Pedometer Program website. For more information, contact Sarah Ellis.
Share this page