- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As a service to the Missouri S&T community, Student Health Services provides an online subscription to Student Health 101, a monthly health and wellness magazine, for S&T students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
Read the May issue of The Student Advocate online at readsh101.com/mst-pp.html.
You’re also invited to read the accompanying Student Health 101 issue for our students, online at readsh101.com/mst.html.
The May issue’s articles include:
- Rev up your day: Quick and easy breakfast recipes
- 20 ways to manage your money when you don’t have much
- Sext request?: 6 smart ways to respond
- When is marijuana use a problem?: And why that’s hard to answer
- How to kill it at your interview
- Weight vs. wellness: Which goals work for your health?
- and more…
And if you missed it – be sure to check out the April issue, with fitness for focus, making your sleep habits work for you, fake-out takeout and more.