- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As a service to the Missouri S&T community, Student Health Services provides an online subscription to Student Health 101, a monthly health and wellness magazine, for S&T students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
Read the April issue of The Student Advocate online at readsh101.com/mst-pp.html.
You’re also invited to read the accompanying Student Health 101 issue for students, online at readsh101.com/mst.html.
April’s articles include:
– Calling all night owls: Making your sleep habits work for you
– Fitness for focus: How to power up your brain
– Let’s talk about sex: How to share what you both want
– The power of placebo: Is it the alcohol — or is it partly in your head?
– Disability?: How to work with your school to get what you need
– Best friends for never?: “How I handled my frenemy”
– and more
And if you missed it – be sure to check out the March issue, with how to remember what you learn, your introvert advantage and your quick guide to food labels.
To receive the full issue emailed directly to you, email email@example.com. Slides are also available for faculty interested in highlighting Student Health 101 in their classroom before class begins.