ID card re-encoding for Miner Bucks, meal plans

Posted by
On April 28, 2016

Throughout the upcoming summer, residential life and dining services will upgrade several services for students that use Miner ID cards. All students, faculty and staff who have meal plans or Miner Bucks will need to have their ID card re-encoded to work with the new system. To update your card, visit the Miner Card ID office in Room 106 Centennial Hall. The process will only take a few minutes.

Share this page

Posted by

On April 28, 2016. Posted in Announcements