- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
In the third week of ‘Caught in the Act,’ 11 employees were acknowledged for practicing Random Acts of Wellness. Can the campus reach 20 next week? Keep those submission rolling in and get caught in the act.
Nominees are getting Caught in the Act for activities like:
- Ordering fruits and veggies for meetings instead of cookies
- Having a walking meeting
- Acting as a mentor and encouraging professional development
- Utilizing a standing desk
- Taking stretching and flexing mini-breaks
- Walking with a friend after work
The winner for last week was Maria Shaub, nominated by Kris Hammonds.
Shaub will receive a yoga ball, which can be used as a piece of ergonomic equipment in the workplace.
There are many employees out there practicing random acts of wellness so let us know who they are.
For more information, visit http://umurl.us/CITA.
Healthy for Life would like to extend a thank you to those Wellness Ambassadors who are promoting Caught in the Act and for your participation in the program.