- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As a service to the Missouri S&T community, an online subscription to Student Health 101 is provided to Missouri S&T students and their families. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
Please take a few minutes to read the issues each month, as it can be a valuable resource for you.
The February issue’s articles include:
– Take a nap or push on through?
– Own your sex life: How to talk about condoms and STIs
– Building a better community: How and why to work the small stuff
– What’s Batman got to do with body image and eating disorders?
– Just dance: Seven reasons to bust a move
– Why not me?: Jealousy, envy and how to tell the difference
And if you missed the January issue, be sure to check out it out, with six podcasts to expand your world, how to pay for school when you can’t, food hacks for an unhealthy world and more.