- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As a service to the Missouri S&T community, Student Health Services provides an online subscription to Student Health 101, a monthly health and wellness magazine, for S&T students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
The March issue of The Student Advocate online at http://readsh101.com/mst-pp.html .
You’re also invited to read the accompanying Student Health 101 issue for our students, online at http://readsh101.com/mst.html .
The March issue has some great articles including:
– How to remember what you learn
– Your introvert advantage and how to use it
– How to take back the night in 6 steps
– Fame vs. science: Which drives your health choices?
– “Should I eat this?”: Your quick guide to food labels
– Implants & IUDs: Is long-term birth control for you?
– And much more…
And if you missed it – be sure to check out the February issue, with Take a nap or push on through?, building a better community, jealousy, envy, and how to tell the difference and much more at http://readsh101.com/0216/mst.html.