- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As a service to the Missouri S&T community, student wellness will provide an online subscription to Student Health 101 for all students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students. Read the January issue of the Student Advocate online, as well as Student Health 101.
The January issue includes:
– Tune in: six podcasts to expand your world
– How to pay for school when you can’t
– How to rock your bystander interventions: be subtle, be safe, be the difference
– Food hacks for an unhealthy world
– Six ways to survive and thrive in a group project
– Can’t say no? Eight ways to take back your time
If you missed it, check out the December issue that includes how to get moving when you just don’t want to, how to be happy, upgrade your sleep and more.