In connection with this year’s One Book selection, Outcasts United, a roundtable panel of faculty members will discuss the theme of social entrepreneurship with a focus on options for students as they look for a career at 3:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, in the Missouri-Ozark Room of the Havener Center. Panelists include:
- Bonnie Bachman, professor of economics
- Sarah Steelman, assistant teaching professor of economics
- Ana Ichim, assistant professor of economics
- Curt Elmore, professor of geological engineering
- Daniel Oerther, the John A. & Susan Mathes Chair of Environmental Engineering and a professor of civil, architectural and environmental engineering.
The next One Book event will feature John Tyler, general counsel for the Kauffman Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri, who will speak on social entrepreneurship at 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, in the Missouri-Ozark Room.