Engineering management and systems engineering (EMSE) faculty and programs received multiple honors at the 2015 American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM) International Annual Conference. The following awards were presented to Missouri S&T:
- ASEM Founders Award for Best Undergraduate Program
- ASEM Founders Award for Best Student Chapter
- Dr. Suzanna Long, interim chair of EMSE, named ASEM Fellow
- Long also earned the Franklin Woodbury Special Service Award
- John Bade, of the Boeing Co. and an associate adjunct professor of EMSE, earned Engineering Manager of the Year
- Dr. Beth Cudney, Dr. Suzanna Long, Dr. Susan Murray, Dr. Henry Wiebe and Dr. Brian Smith all earned the ASEM World Headquarters Service Commendation Award.