- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Learn more about Missouri S&T’s new brand identity initiative at a series of open forums in November and December. S&T’s marketing and communications department is hosting the sessions to inform the campus community of the new branding initiative and goals.
The first two sessions will provide an overview of the brand identity, while the later sessions will provide updates on development of templates, visual identity, messaging and other components of the brand identity.
The meetings are as follows. All sessions will be held in the Missouri-Ozark Room of the Havener Center.
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5 (overview session)
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12 (overview session)
- 9-10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 19 (digging deeper into the brand identity)
- 9-10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 4 (digging deeper into the brand identity)
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10 (digging deeper into the brand identity)
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17 (digging deeper into the brand identity)
All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend one or more of these sessions. For more information, contact the marketing and communications department at email@example.com.