Staff Council is excited to announce new members for the 2015-16 term:
- Jessica Gargus, counselor in health, welfare and wellness; counseling, disability support and student wellness
- James Tharp, senior human resources analyst, human resources
- Jake Otto, senior communications coordinator, marketing and communications
- Janice Ridolfi, advancement officer, advancement services
- Christina Cresswell, office support assistant IV, facilities operations
- Sylvia Dees, office support assistant III, Speech Communication Center
- Tina Galloway, office support assistant IV, psychological science
- Dedie Wilson, office support associate, undergraduate studies
- Jeannie Werner, office support assistant III; civil, architectural and environmental engineering.
They join current members:
- Current Chair Joe Boehm, CSM associate II, Havener Center
- Past Chair Sarah Lewis, manager of student support services, student financial assistance
- Jason Holm, user support analyst-specialist, information technology
- Kathy Inman, office support assistant IV, alumni affairs and constituent relations
- Stephanie Martensen, senior counselor in health, welfare and wellness; counseling, disability support and student wellness
- Becky Callen, office support assistant IV; civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Diane Hagni, office support associate, undergraduate studies
- Stephane Menand, student service coordinator I, international affairs
- Beth Abner, office support assistant IV, Havener Center.
The mission of Staff Council is to further the goals of the university by providing effective communication between staff and administration, representing and promoting the best interests of the staff, and building a positive working relationship with the campus community in order to improve the campus environment for students, staff and faculty. For more information, visit staffcouncil.mst.edu.