- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Help students prepare for the fall Career Fair by donating clean, gently used professional career clothing to the Career Opportunities and Employer Relations’ (COER) Suit Closet.
Since 2007, COER has made a suit closet available for free to students to help them prepare for interviews, the Career Fair and the first day on the job. All items should be clean and ready to wear at time of donation. The Suit Closet is in need of the following:
- Men’s suits, dress shirts and ties in all sizes
- Men’s dress slacks in sizes 30, 32, 34 and 36
- Ladies black, navy or gray suits in all sizes
- Ladies black or navy slacks and skirts in sizes 2-10
- Men’s and Ladies dress shoes in all sizes
Please contact Christian Lehman at 341-6238 for pick-up or drop-off of your donations directly to COER, located on the third floor of Norwood Hall. You can also receive a deduction on your taxes for charitable giving.