This is a reminder that all faculty and staff are required to complete two online learning modules as part of their responsibilities as mandated reporters of every instance of sex and gender discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, bullying and stalking. Employees are asked to complete the training modules as soon as possible. The deadline is Tuesday, March 31.
- Find out your responsibilities as a mandated reporter and how you can make a difference in an online learning module at umsystem.edu/ums/hr/titleix/mandated-reporter-training. This 20-minute course is designed to inform employees about their duty as prescribed under Title IX.
- Faculty and staff must also complete “Harassment: What It Is and How to Stop It” at umsystem.edu/ums/hr/harassment_training. This 45-minute course focuses on harassment more generally. Those who completed this training prior to Aug. 1, 2014 are required to complete this updated training.
Tips for accessing the training
- Use Firefox or Chrome as your web browser (not Internet Explorer)
- Disable your pop-up blocker
- Once you are on the myLearn web environment, click on the blue arrow to begin the course
- If you have technical issues with the training, please contact the Human Resources Service Center at 573-884-6996 (toll free 855-524-0002) or email@example.com.
As always, if you witness any instance of sex or gender discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, bullying or stalking, you are required as a mandated reporter to notify Missouri S&T’s Title IX coordinator at 341-4920.