Register your co-op or internship

Posted by
On May 8, 2014

Do you know students who are going on co-ops or internships this summer or fall? Tell them to register it in MinerJobs by logging in and selecting “Report a Co-op Hire” or “Report an Internship Hire” on the left-hand navigation.

Students must register their co-op position in order to maintain their student status with the university. Contact Adrienne Neckermann, 341-4229, with questions about co-ops or internships.

Share this page

Posted by

On May 8, 2014. Posted in Announcements