- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Career opportunities and employer relations (COER) is collecting information from students about their post-graduation plans. Help the department reach a 100-percent report rate from students by encouraging your students to report their plans.
Undergradate and graduate students can report plans (full-time job, grad school, undecided, continuing existing employment, military, no plans, etc.) for after graduation online.
Why should students report plans?
• They will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card
• Help the department assess the return on investment of their degree
• Provide data for S&T and department rankings
• Increase the value of their degree and the university’s reputation
• Help employers know how to structure offers
• Assist students and alumni in salary negotiation.
This data will help Missouri S&T constituents by determining average starting salaries by discipline and top hiring employers. All information is held in strict confidence.