- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Applications for the Administrative Leadership Development Program (ALDP) need to be submitted by Friday, Dec. 6. Find more information, including the ALDP brochure and applications, online. This deadline will enable the program to avoid the holiday season and allow a better schedule for the participants’ pre-retreat work.
Who is eligible?
Mid- to high-level leaders of administrative units, typically directors, associate or assistant directors, are invited to participate in the program. However, because of the great variety of job responsibilities within titles, they don’t need to restrict applicants to directors only. In addition to the following criteria that are posted on the ALDP webpage, the program is striving for a diverse population of participants:
- Demonstrated performance as an administrative leader
- Leadership to units with a significant impact on services and resources of the University
- Potential for advancement to other leadership roles
- Demonstrated interest in personal and professional development
- Ability to attend all sessions and activities of the program
- Active support of supervisor(s) and unit
- Willing to serve as a “peer coach” to others in the program