Missouri S&T faculty members are invited to submit proposals for the 2013 Focus on Teaching with Technology Conference (FTTC) that will be held Oct. 24-25 at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. The proposal deadline is July 1.
Ideas to consider include:
- Is technology helping to increase student engagement in your course?
- What cool tools have added value to your course?
- Have you fostered an excellent learning community in your online or hybrid course?
- Do you have ideas to improve the use of instructional technology in the region?
The FTTC planning committee is seeking presenters who can offer attendees both a vision of the impact and importance of their topic and concrete and practical examples of real-world implementation.
Proposals may be submitted online.
- Two-hour hands-on workshop
- One-hour hands-on workshop
- 50-minute presentations
- 15-minute presentation within a panel of other presenters