Don’t miss out on your $100 wellness incentive — Healthy for Life has openings for its health screenings, make your appointment today. By completing a personal health assessment, health screening and 240 minutes of everyday activity, primary subscribers to the UM health plans will receive $100 in a tax-favored account to use for medical expenses in the 2013 benefit plan year. You’ll also have a chance to win a FitBit pedometer.
Earn your $100 in three easy steps:
- Complete your personal health assessment — an online questionnaire that helps you understand your health risks and provides you with resources to improve your well-being (now through April 30).
- Complete your health screening, which includes cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, height and weight. Schedule a free on campus screening or visit your health care provider (valid screenings are between June 1, 2012 and April 30).
- Track 240 minutes of physical activity in any calendar month (now through April 30).
Get started now
- Create or return to your Cerner Health account by visiting healthyforlife.umsystem.edu.
- Enter your email address and join the program.
- Use the helpful quick-start guide to help you step-by-step.
- If you need help, call Cerner at 877-621-8014.
- Attend a campus screening event. Schedule your appointment for an upcoming event.
- Visit your healthcare provider. If you have had an annual physical, you can complete the Doctor Screening Form and fax it in. The form must be completed in its entirety to get credit.
- Order a Home Access kit — If neither option works for you, you may request a Home Access kit by calling 866-352-4372 between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. CST Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The Home Access kit allows you to collect a small blood sample from your finger and mail it to the Home Access Health Corp. certified laboratory for processing. It takes two-to-three business days to receive your kit once it’s been ordered. Kits must be sent back and postmarked by April 15 to receive credit. You will need to gather your blood pressure, height and weight on your own, as these are required for the incentive.
Don’t miss your chance to win one of the great prizes each week. Everyone who has completed the personal health assessment, health screening and activity are eligible for the drawing to win a FitBit pedometer.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org