Four finalists for the position of vice provost for academic affairs have been selected by the search committee:
- Dr. Philip D. Whitefield, interim vice provost for academic affairs at S&T
- Dr. William P. Schonberg, chair of civil, architectural and environmental engineering at S&T
- Dr. Paul J. Wolf, associate dean for academic affairs and professor of physics at the Air Force Institute of Technology in Dayton, Ohio
- Dr. Gautam Pillay, professor of chemical engineering at Rowan University in Glassboro, N.J.
The entire campus community is encouraged to participate in the open forums for these finalists, which will take place as follows:
- Whitefield: 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, Room 140 Toomey Hall
- Schonberg: 10-11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 22, Room 140 Toomey Hall
- Wolf: 2-3 p.m. Monday, Feb. 25, Room 140 Toomey Hall
- Pillay: 2-3 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27, Room 140 Toomey Hall
Curriculum vitae and letters of application for the candidates are available on a secure website.