- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The Havener Center Master Plan Committee thanks the more than 1,200 students who took the time to complete the Havener Center master planning survey. This information will help them form a strategic plan for the next five to 10 years of the center’s operation. The following students, chosen at random, received prizes for participating in the survey:
- Shelby Kitrell: iPad Mini
- Brittany Coble: Missouri S&T Bookstore certificate
- Nocona Sanders: Missouri S&T Bookstore certificate
- Adriel Hawkins: Missouri S&T Bookstore certificate
- Brandon Wehmeyer: Missouri S&T Bookstore certificate
The committee also thanks the Missouri S&T Bookstore for supplying the prizes.
The master planning process will be completed in January 2013. Recommendations will be considered as the Havener Center prepares to meet the needs of the campus for the next several years.