- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Get moving this fall through a campuswide step challenge. This friendly competition is a joint effort between Healthy for Life, the faculty and staff wellness program, and a class of senior biology students. The competition will run from Oct. 15 through Nov. 9. The winning team will receive a catered Subway lunch. Participating is easy:
- Recruit members of your department to participate on your team.
- Register your team by Friday, Oct. 12 by emailing all team members’ names.
- There’s no limit on number of team members — an average number of steps per team will determine the winner.
- Elect a team captain. This person will email your team’s total steps each week.
- Read the eConnection for weekly progress updates.
Need a pedometer to count your steps? Email Healthy for Life’s program coordinator Ryan Claus to enroll in the Million Step Pedometer Program for $15.