- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Health screenings through the University of Missouri’s Total Rewards program are still available on campus — free to primary subscribers to the UM Health Care plan. By completing a personal health assessment and health screening, primary subscribers will receive $100 in a tax-favored account to use for medical expenses in 2012 Benefit Plan year. You can also fax in your annual physical if you have had it since July 2011. Learn more:
A partnership with Cerner Health provides straightforward tools to help you work toward better health. You can participate in the program now. It’s simple. Here’s how:
- Create your Cerner Health account.
- Enter your email address and join the program.
- Complete your personal health assessment mdash; an online questionnaire that helps you understand your health risks and provides you with resources to improve your well-being.
- Schedule your free health screening on campus at a convenient time and location on campus (see below). Your health screening provides a look at your cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, height and weight. If your screening is before noon, fasting for 9 hours is recommended, but not required (6 hours if pregnant) and drinking 64 ounces of water the day before is suggested.
If you have had your annual physical since July 2011, you can complete the Doctor Screening Form and fax it in. It must be completed in its entirety to get credit.
- Dec. 20, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., in Room 106B of the Curtis Laws Wilson Library. Appointments only via your Cerner Health account.