Missouri S&T faculty are invited to submit proposals to the 2011 Focus on Teaching with Technology Conference, scheduled to be held Nov. 10-11, at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. Proposals are being accepted online. The submission deadline is July 30.
Some ideas to consider:
- Is technology helping to increase student engagement in your course?
- Are your students using technology to interact with you, your content, and one another?
- How do you leverage your social and teaching presence as an online instructor?
- What cool tools have added value to your course?
- Do you have ideas to improve the use of instructional technology in the region?
- Have you fostered an excellent learning community in your online or hybrid course?
For more information, contact Matt Insall at firstname.lastname@example.org, Irina Ivliyeva at email@example.com or Keeta Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org.