Staff Day 2011 is just two weeks away! All benefit-eligible employees get a free lunch; $7 for others. If you can volunteer, contact Melissa Hutton at 341-7585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a schedule of events for this year’s Staff Day, Wednesday, June 1:
- 9-10:30 a.m. Awards Ceremony, St. Pat’s Ballroom, Havener Center
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. DJ music, games, popcorn, root beer floats, outside Havener Center
- 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Silent Auction, outside Havener Center
- 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Lunch, Havener Center (menu: pulled pork sandwiches, chicken breasts, hash brown casserole, potato salad, baked beans, garden salad, fresh fruit salad, Rice Krispies treats, assorted cakes and soda). Lunch is free for benefit eligible Missouri S&T staff members; $7 per person for others.
- 1:15 p.m. Minute to Win It Finals, Havener Center atrium
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Food Auction, Havener Center food court
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Raffle Drawings, during auction (raffle items: fire pit, gas grill, patio table with six chairs, patio lounge set, TV, Cardinals tickets, Silver Dollar City tickets)