Make sure your mailing address is correct for W2s

Posted by
On December 9, 2010

Please make sure that the mailing address – the one printed in the top left hand corner of your paycheck stub – is current. This is the address your W2 will be mailed to. If this is not your current mailing address, you may change this online at myHR or you may complete the Personal Data Form, updating only incorrect information. Please mail the form directly to human resource services at Room 113 Centennial Hall, no later than Friday, Dec. 17. The form is available online.

Share this page

Posted by

On December 9, 2010. Posted in Announcements