Admissions will present “Future Shock: succeeding with declining student markets, an admissions ‘snapshot”’ from noon-2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, in the Silver and Gold Room of the Havener Center. Find out more about admissions operations.
- Meet the admissions staff before representatives depart for fall travel.
- Learn about “Image Now,” the new paperless admission process.
- See College Fair displays and review new publications, including “Future Shock, Succeeding with Declining Student Markets and the ‘Helicopter Parent,'” which features the latest data about future enrollments.
- View and comment on the 2009 Special Events Presentation visitors see before department and faculty visits.
- Learn about “Admissions 101: An examination of recruitment practices and S&T enrollment.”
- Get your picture taken with Joe Miner.
- Enjoy snacks, videos, music and more.