- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Outstanding Academic Advisor-Faculty
- Dr. Stuart W. Baur, assistant professor, civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Dr. Joel Burken, professor, civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Dr. William Fahrenholtz, professor, materials science and engineering
- Dr. Morris Kalliny, assistant professor, business and information technology
- Dr. Ronaldo Luna, associate professor, civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Dr. Julie Patock, assistant professor, psychology
Outstanding Academic Advisor-Staff
- Roberta Cox, graduate studies specialist, office of graduate studies
- Vicki Gibbons, manager, graduate student services, office of graduate studies
The Outstanding Academic Advising Awards program was developed to recognize those who contribute to the continual improvement of our educational environment. This year, the Outstanding Academic Advisor Award will be given to four faculty members and one staff advisor.
The acknowledgement of outstanding academic advising encourages greater support of advising activities on campus, reinforces the importance of advising excellence, and provides incentives and motivation to improve the relationship between Missouri S&T students, faculty and staff.
Nominations are currently being reviewed by the awards committee. The winners will be announced prior to the awards ceremony on April 29.