Campus directory information

Posted by
On January 14, 2009

Just a reminder that the individual directory listings for faculty and staff were pulled from the online directory at If your information is incorrect, follow these instructions to correct your information for future directories:

To change your office telephone number and/or your campus address, please download the Change of Address form, complete and print the form, then campus mail the printed copy to Human Resources, Room 113 in Centennial Hall. The form is available online at:
Only the official legal names and titles that appeared in the online directory were printed. If you have questions, please contact human resource services at 341-4241.

Share this page

Posted by

On January 14, 2009. Posted in Announcements