- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Counseling and disability support services continues its fall 2008 Zip Lock Lunch Series with “Reboot Your Motivation,” to be held from noon-12:45 p.m. Monday, Oct. 13, in Room 208 Norwood Hall. The workshop will cover a simple three-part tool to assess how you may be stuck and strategies to overcome procrastination.
The series is free and open to the Missouri S&T community; you are welcome to bring your lunch and eat while you learn. All sessions are from noon-12:45 p.m. in Room 208 Norwood Hall.
- Monday, Oct. 13: “Reboot Your Motivation”
- Monday, Oct. 20: “Don’t Stress the Test”
- Monday, Oct. 27: “I’m Not in the Mood to Study”
- Monday, Nov. 3: “The Power of Zzzz’s”
- Monday, Nov. 10: “Total Recall: Improving Memory Skills”
- Wednesday, Nov. 12: “Gaming Addiction”
For a complete list of workshops, call 341-4211 or stop by the Counseling Center in Room 204 Norwood Hall.