- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Counseling and disability support services will begin its fall 2008 Zip Lock Lunch Series with “Reading Made Easy,” to be held from noon-12:45 p.m. Monday, Oct. 6, in Room 208 Norwood Hall. The workshop will introduce the assistive technology available to students struggling to maintain focus, or for the auditory learner.
The series is free and open to the Missouri S&T community; you are welcome to bring your lunch and eat while you learn. All sessions are from noon-12:45 p.m. in Room 208 Norwood Hall.
- Monday, Oct. 6: “Reading Made Easy”
- Monday, Oct. 13: “Reboot Your Motivation”
- Monday, Oct. 20: “Don’t Stress the Test”
- Monday, Oct. 27: “I’m Not in the Mood to Study”
- Monday, Nov. 3: “The Power of Zzzz’s”
- Monday, Nov. 10: “Total Recall: Improving Memory Skills”
- Wednesday, Nov. 12: “Gaming Addiction”
For a complete list of workshops, call 341-4211 or stop by the Counseling Center in Room 204 Norwood Hall.