- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Join EdTech for a brown bag lunch demonstration of the new features and tools in Microsoft Office 2007 from noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Sept. 5, in the Missouri/Ozark Room of the Havener Center. Bring your lunch and EdTech will provide drinks and dessert.
The demo will cover:
• Overview of the new Microsoft Office 2007 ribbon menu layout
• Program-by-program review of new tools and features
• How to print and save documents
• Compatibility issues and how to maintain compatibility with older programs and documents
• Opportunity to ask questions
To register, visit http://ittraining.mst.edu and sign up through the events calendar in the sidebar. This training opportunity is limited to the first 50 registrants.
If you’ve never used Office before and would like to learn, visit the Office 2007 resource site for information about Office 2007 training resources.
For more information, call the IT Help Desk at 341-HELP (4357).