- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Repairs to several campus parking lots, as well as the plaza area outside Curtis Laws Wilson Library will begin on Monday, July 21.
Summer repairs to parking lots 22, 36, 8, 1 and 3 are expected to be completed, weather permitting, by Friday, July 25. No lots will be closed during these repairs.
– Lot 22 (across State Street from the Chancellor’s Residence)
– Lot 36 (Area M, closest to ERL)
– Lot 8 (Area L, corner of Vichy Road and St. Patrick Lane)
– Lot 1 (Area F, between Physics and Butler-Carlton Civil Engineering Building, at the Pine Street entrance)
– Lot 3 (Area A, near the new Campus Housing and Dining Services)
Washing and cleaning in the Curtis Laws Wilson Library plaza area will take place Monday, July 21, and Tuesday, July 22. The library’s south entrance will be closed Wednesday, July 23, through Friday, July 25. The only available entrance will be on the southeast side of the building. Signs will be posted. Because no security is in place at this entrance, all backpacks and bags may be subject to inspection at the discretion of library staff.
Physical facilities staff thanks the campus community for its cooperation during these projects. For more iformation, contact physical facilities at 341-4252.