- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Missouri S&T Staff Council continues to represent staff and works hard to improve a variety of important issues, from campus policies and procedures to parking. In recent years, the Missouri S&T Staff Council has had significant impact on the overall university. Some of its many accomplishments over the years include:
- increasing the number of staff recognition awards and the amount of award funds;
- waiving the supplemental educational fee for student health and implementing the dependent educational benefits, in collaboration with other campuses;
- adding eye care benefits and other benefit improvements, in collaboration with human resources;
- advocating for all staff to improve and make the work environment better;
- improving communication between staff and Staff Council; and
- continuing outreach programs to represent Missouri S&T staff.
These accomplishments were made possible because staff members took the time to voice their opinions to the Staff Council. Please help Staff Council promote and enhance the status of Missouri S&T staff by taking a few moments to complete the brief online questionnaire found here: www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB227HBL5RUVZ. We are interested in your thoughts concerning Staff Council as well as your overall satisfaction working at Missouri S&T. Our goal is to better represent you. Survey participants remain anonymous. The deadline to complete the survey is Friday, March 14.