Get your new ID card

Posted by
On March 28, 2008

Students, faculty and staff (including retirees and dependents) need to get the new Missouri S&T "Miner ID Card" before the spring semester is over. The new IDs are free before June 1, 2008. To receive a new Missouri S&T "Miner Card"," you will need to have your old ID card with you. The Miner ID Office will cancel your old card and you will leave with a new, active Missouri S&T "Miner Card." Students, faculty and staff who do not have their old card will have to pay a $10 replacement fee.
For more information, contact the "Miner Card" ID office, 101 University Center, 341-4025, ID Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.

Share this page

Posted by

On March 28, 2008. Posted in Announcements