w2 hr myhr mailing

Make sure your mailing address is correct

Posted by on November 9, 2009

As the university is preparing to mail W2s, please make sure your mailing address, printed in the top left hand corner of your paycheck stub, is current. If this is not your current mailing address, you must either change this online at myHR: myhr.umsystem.edu/psp/prd/?cmd=login&errorCode=106&languageCd=ENG or complete a change of address form and mail it directly […]

Read More »