- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Annual enrollment is your yearly opportunity to decide which insurance works best for you. Missouri S&T will hold informational meetings about annual enrollment for faculty and staff. The meetings will be:
- 2-3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, in the Carver-Turner Room of the Havener Center
- 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, in the Missouri-Ozark Room of the Havener Center
Annual enrollment began Oct. 16 for benefit-eligible faculty and staff and will end Friday, Oct. 27. Enroll now through myHR. If you do not enroll – even if you wish to waive coverage – you will default to the Healthy Savings Plan and pay taxes on your monthly premiums. For more information, please visit University of Missouri System’s Total Rewards website. For questions, contact Marcia Lane, human resources generalist, at email@example.com.Read More »
Annual enrollment for benefit-eligible employees begins today (Monday, Oct. 16) and will end Friday, Oct. 27. It is your opportunity to decide which insurance works best for you. Here are a few ways you can learn more about changes coming in 2018 and your options:
- Visit the University of Missouri System’s Annual enrollment site.
- Attend a presentation 9-11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 20, in St. Pat’s A of the Havener Center.
- Contact Marcia Lane, human resources generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to host a department presentation, schedule a one-on-one session or ask your individual questions about insurance options and the annual enrollment process.
If you do not choose by midnight Friday, Oct. 27, you will default to the Healthy Savings plan at the non-discounted rate and pay taxes on your monthly premiums for coverage beginning Monday, Jan. 1, 2018.Read More »