- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Join ASUM for a Lunch and Learn with Cuba Plain on Wednesday, Feb 19, at 12 pm. There will be a presentation on the finances that affect the students of Missouri S&T. Food and beverages will be provided. Registration is required through this link: https://forms.gle/dQQQjXVdNZMPyCtf6 Event will be held in 105 IDERead More »
Missouri S&T expects hundreds of recruiters at the Career Fair Tuesday, Feb. 19. Please note the following regarding parking:
- Parking in Lot X near the Gale Bullman Building will be restricted to only Career Day employers. If you normally park here, please move your vehicle before 6 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19.
- Please do not use Lot I near Student Health Services for Career Fair parking. Lot I is restricted to only Student Health Services employees and students receiving health care services at that time.
- For assistance with relocation parking on this day, please contact the parking operations office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 341-4303.
The parking operations staff appreciates your patience and assistance with the Career Fair and career recruitment activities.Read More »
The largest campus recruiting event each semester. Talk informally face-to-face with employers and personally hand out your resume for full-time, co-op and internship job opportunities. Open to Missouri S&T students and alumni only. Bring your resume. Professional dress and student ID required.Read More »
Want to help make sure the Career Fair runs smoothly for students and employers? Please consider volunteering for spring Career Fair events, including the Career Fair on Tuesday, Feb. 19, and interviews the following day on Wednesday, Feb. 20.Read More »
Tired of standing in line to register at Career Fair? Wish you could skip the line? YOU CAN!
Career Opportunities and Employer Relations Proudly Presents
SKIP THE LINE
Save time and skip the line by pre-registering for the Spring 2019 Career Fair (February 19, 2019). Once approved, students will pick up their name prior to the Fair and gain access to a priority entrance where they will then be required to swipe a student ID and meet professional dress requirements. To qualify for Skip the Line you must have….
– Visited COER for a resume review within the past 365 days
– A resume uploaded to your Handshake profile
– Ensured your graduation date (month/year) and major are up-to-date on your Handshake profile
– Attended a COER Professional Development presentation within the past 365 days (not required for Alumni)
Application deadline is noon one week prior to Career Fair!
To Apply for Skip the Line go to: http://career.mst.edu/careerfair/
Mark your calendars for the Spring 2019 Career Fair!
Tuesday, February 19th
Gale Bullman Multipurpose Building
Professional Dress Required
Open to all Missouri S&T students and alumni