- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Missouri S&T’s COVID-19 safety guidelines allow for events on campus as long as they are limited to no more than 10 individuals and all participants maintain a physical distance of six feet or more and wear appropriate facial coverings as much as possible during the event. In keeping with best practices during the pandemic, you should plan to hold virtual events for groups larger than 10.
However, students, faculty and staff may host events for larger groups if approved by the university’s COVID-19 Incident Command Team leaders.
To request an exemption from the current COVID-19 guidelines for your event, please complete this form at least two weeks before the date of your event with a description of the event; the time, date and location of the event; and the estimated number of people in attendance. Please also provide information about the following safety precautions:
- Hand sanitizer and additional facial coverings are available
- Individuals are wearing appropriate facial coverings
- Proper social distancing is practiced (minimum of six feet between individuals)
- Campus Screen App is used for entry
- Temperature screening is performed on entry
- There is an accurate roster of attendees for potential contact tracing
The university anticipates that the majority of events for the fall 2020 semester will be limited in scope and number of attendees, so please plan your events accordingly.