The University Police and parking operations department will host a campus parking ticket amnesty day event 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, at the parking operations window in Room G-10 Campus Support Facility. In exchange for a $5 cash donation to the Student Emergency Fund and Campus Commuter Commodities Food Pantry, the department will void out one unpaid parking ticket per person.
- Cash only will be accepted.
- The maximum number of tickets voided per person will be two, for a total of $10.
- Tickets previously paid will not be voided or reimbursed.
- Please bring your campus ID with you.
- You must be the person who received the ticket to have it voided.
- Requests for ticket amnesty must be done in-person at the parking operations office, located in the University Police office in Room G-10 of the Campus Support Facility, located at 1201 North State Street.
Share this page