All Missouri S&T students, employees, staff and administrators are invited to nominate a worthy faculty member for a Campus Faculty Award. The five available awards are:
- Faculty Excellence Award – recognizes faculty who demonstrate sustained excellence in all three areas of teaching, research and service
- Faculty Achievement Award – recognizes non-tenure-track faculty who demonstrate sustained excellence in teaching, research, or service, or a combination thereof
- Faculty Teaching Award – recognizes faculty who demonstrate excellence in teaching
- Faculty Research Award – recognizes faculty who demonstrate excellence in research
- Faculty Service Award – recognizes faculty who demonstrate excellence in service to the university and their profession
For more information or to nominate a faculty member, please visit the provost’s website.
The Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence is now coordinating the campus faculty awards process. A new timeline has been developed that allows awards to be presented in December 2018. All nomination dossiers are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, Sept. 5. Note that the names of nominees for the Faculty Excellence Award and Faculty Research Award are due to email@example.com by Monday, Aug. 6, with the full nomination dossier due by Sept. 5.
For questions, please contact CAFE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 341-6713.