Have questions about the promotion and tenure (P&T) process? Join the Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence at an early career faculty forum about promotion and tenure at S&T at 4-5 p.m. Wednesday, May 2, in Room 204 of the Curtis Laws Wilson Library.
Tenure-track and non-tenure-track faculty are invited to discuss a range of topics with a panel of experienced tenured and promoted S&T faculty,. Topics include:
- how the process works
- how to gauge expectations
- how to balance teaching, research and service
- the difference between external letters and letters of support
- the important parts of the dossier
- the importance of networking and mentoring
This is the final early career faculty session for this semester. Refreshments will be provided. For more information, please contact Abby Bigg, office support associate, at email@example.com.