Additional seating, Chick-fil-A and an order pick-up window will be the results of renovations currently underway in the Havener Center’s food court. When the area reopens at the beginning of the fall semester, the food court will include seven food stations:
- Build will replace 2 Mato as the food court’s pizza station and will feature a brick oven.
- Chick-fil-A will feature the full menu offered at freestanding Chick-fil-A restaurants.
- The Kitchen will continue to sell home-style meals.
- Mondo Subs will remain in its current location and offer the same menu.
- Rustic Range will remain in its current location and offer the same menu of grilled items.
- Sono will remain and continue to offer Mexican-inspired specialties.
- Zatar will continue to offer Mediterranean-style dishes on the patio of the Havener Center.
Using the GET Food app, customers will be able to pre-order food from Mondo Subs and Rustic Range on their smartphones and then pick it up at the food court’s new pick-up window.
For the latest renovation updates and photos, follow Missouri S&T Dining Services’ Facebook page.
Although the food court is closed for renovations this summer, other Missouri S&T dining locations remain open. Areas operating with summer hours include Au Bon Pain, Einstein Brothers Bagels in the Havener Center, Miner Break Café in the Curtis Laws Wilson Library and Thomas Jefferson Dining Hall.
Share this page