Fall 2016 Accent Modification Program (AMP) classes are designed to advance cultural diversity and understanding by improving overall communication between students and faculty, increasing active participation in campus dialogue and promoting confident communication.
Who Can Participate?
- Ranked faculty in teaching positions
- Tenure-track faculty
- Tenured faculty
Participants can improve:
- Overall presentation skills
- Voice projection in the classroom
- American intonation skills
- Pronunciation of difficult American vowels and consonants
- Classroom management skills
- Electronic communication skills
Classes are conducted on an individual basis for 14 weeks. Classes are free of charge and all materials are provided. Class times are arranged at the convenience of the participant. Enroll directly by emailing Vicki Hopgood.